52v eBike Battery – The Wedge Series – Lekkie designed case.
The Wedge – 52v mini, water-resist case – Bicycle Motor Works Exclusive
Lekkie designed this case in-house and handed it over in good faith to Reention to refine, manufacture and distribute. The goal of this pack is to easily fit into full suspension frames and be a small, yet very capable pack. Perfect for BBS and CYC motors.
Now Available: Add a built-in device tracker to any Wedge pack, brought to you by Apple Airtag.
These 52v packs are built using your choice of premium 21700 cells, 14S 2P, using custom 0.5mm copper busbars spot-welded to connect each series. You will see Wedge packs available from other companies, but NONE compare to ours in terms of overall construction, quality, power delivery – and besides, our packs are built right here in the USA!
Some other features include:
- Rubber seal under the cover.
- Equipped with an enclosed lock and discharge port to reduce the chance of water getting in – achieving IP5 rating.
- Six engagement lugs are used to increase strength when being hung under a tube.
- 8 mounting screws secure this case together for a worry-free riding experience.
Available in your choice of premium cells:
- Samsung 50S – 52v 10ah
- Samsung 40T – 52v 8ah
- Molicel P42A – 52v 8.4ah
- Molicel P45B – 52v 9ah
Our custom cut Copper busbars are just another example of the level of quality that we demand for our packs. These busbars that connect each series are 0.5mm thick, and can handle well over twice the current that you’ll ever use. This ensures the least resistance available in your pack, less heat, less voltage sag, and MORE power delivered smoothly when you need it. The copper busbar’s spot-weld points are 0.2mm nickel/copper composite, and they are securely welded to the copper busbar to ensure smooth power transfer.
- Packed with 21700 cells (14S 2P)
- 0.5mm Custom Copper BusBars. Rated for over 300 continuous amps. Yeah, we like to overbuild EVERYTHING!
- 60 amp BMS
- ON/OFF BMS Switch cuts all output and input.
- Push-Button Charge level indicator
- Includes 2 keys for built in lock.
- Metal reinforced mounting cradle with multiple, adjustable anchor points to allow you proper placement on your water bottle mounts.
- With all rechargeable batteries, please take great care when charging. Never, ever short out the battery in any way. Failure to safely use this battery can result in fire, explosions, destruction, loss of life, loss of marriage, bad burns and an upset stomach.
- ONLY CHARGE THIS BATTERY IN A PLACE WHERE YOU WOULDN’T MIND STARTING A FIRE. NEVER LEAVE A CHARGING BATTERY HOME ALONE. Some people put their battery and charger in a BBQ grill with the lid on so that if anything bad happens it would be contained. There are also ammo-boxes and safe, metal boxes for charging battery packs. Basically, use your head.
- Charge this pack ONLY with the appropriate lithium ion charger. If you aren’t sure which charger you should use please co tact us to verify.
- Do not open or remove any part of this battery pack. Do not modify the pack in any way – including cutting wires, using connectors that are not compatible with the pack, hard-wiring the pack into a motor or controller, etc. ANY modification of this pack will void any and all warranty, either implied or expressed.
- If this pack is damaged or gets wet do not use it. Danger of fire or thermal runaway of cells can occur, and this can be a life threatening issue. Dispose of a damaged or wet pack immediately by contacting your local hazardous waste disposal office.
- Must read our eBike Battery 101 before making a purchase.
- Please consult a professional if you are unsure about electric bike batteries, they can be dangerous if misused.
All E-Bike Battery Packs are shipped in the order it is received. Please allow 6-10 days to ship. Tracking will be sent as soon as it ships. Contact us if you need assistance.