The Low-Rider is a Stretch-Frame beach cruiser designed in California. It’s a lot more comfortable than most Beach Cruisers, and a LOT more durable than others. The 66/80cc engine is powerful enough to power the bike 30+ MPH, and it gets about 130 MPG. You can fill the 1/2 gallon tank for UNDER 2 BUCKS! That will carry you 65 miles!!!!! Try that in a car.
- – 66/80cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine
- – “Ape-Hanger” Handlebars
- – California Beach Cruiser
- – 26″ Stretch-Frame
- – Heavy-Duty Triple-Tree Forks
- – 30+ MPH with this sweet engine
- – 30 day engine break-in warranty
- – Includes Instructions and Care Information
- – Average time to build: 4-6 hours (for advanced builders)
- – Some mechanical skills and basic tool are required
- – LIVE Technical Support is always available – for life!
- – Custom-Built Bikes ship in two boxes, may arrive on different shipments.
- – Received shipments/orders have a 24 hour “Review and Inspect” period, in order to report shipping damages (see policy)
- – Please allow 2-3 business days to ship.
- – Local pick-up is not available for this kit
If you are new to engines or bike kits, please allow yourself ample time to build in order to go through each step carefully. If you are unsure about any step, please contact us before you proceed. Still unsure about the kit? Contact us or simply go for the custom built “assembled” bike.
** Several tools are needed for kits: Screwdrivers, Drill (for one small hole), Allen Wrenches (metric), socket set (metric), sprocket set (metric), Chain breaker (or you can cut to length), adjustable wrench, shop scissors or utility knife, Grease.