THE SPIN? is a? sporty retro 26″ black deluxe beach cruiser, that includes a 66/80cc Bicycle Engine Kit that can be assembled with basic mechanical knowledge.
The Spin Motorized Bike Kit
- – 66/80cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine
- – California Beach Cruiser
- – 30 MPH with this sweet engine
- – Built-in adjustable rear rack
- – Basket and cup holder
- – Fat red-orange colored tires
- – 30 day engine break-in warranty
- – Includes Instructions and Care Information
- – Average time to build: 4-6 hours (for advanced builders)
- – some mechanical skills and basic tools are required
- – LIVE Technical Support is always available ? for life!
- – Custom-Built Bikes ship in two boxes, may arrive on different shipments.
- – Received shipments/orders have a 24 hour ?Review and Inspect? period, in order to report shipping damages (see policy)
- – Please allow 2-3 business days to ship.
- – Local pick-up is not available for this kit.
Shipments😕 You will receive three shipments. 1.) the engine kit 2.) the bicycle 3.) installation instructions (which also be sent via email)
?New to Engines? New to Bike Kits? We suggest allowing yourself ample time to build your bike, in order to review each step carefully. If you are unsure or need help, we suggest contacting technical support before making any adjustments or alterations to your bike.
Need Assistance?? All bicycle kits include unlimited technical assistance. If you have any questions, we urge you to contact us for technical assistance before making any bicycle adjustments.
** Several tools are needed for kits: Screwdrivers, Drill (for one small hole), Allen Wrenches (metric), socket set (metric), sprocket set (metric), Chain breaker (or you can cut to length), adjustable wrench, shop scissors or utility knife, Grease.