Premium Electric Bike Battery with an awesome new design for high power mid drives! The Molicel series is a Bicycle Motor Works exclusive eBike Battery Pack, made in the USA.
Learn more on Molicel – the Ultra High Power Cell.
- Contains 60 Genuine, High-Density Molicel P42A 21700 4200mAh 35A Cells
- 72 volts
- 12.6 ah (amp hours)
- 907 watt hours
- PERFECT for backpacks or frames.
- Fits in most frames.
- TOUGH, thick rigid casing. Double Shrink wrapped with THICK rubber outer layer.
- 90 amp continuous 120amp maximum BMS
- Beefy XT-90-S output connectors with spark resistor
- Heavy-Duty XT-60 charge connector
- Weight of Battery: 11.25 pounds
- Dimensions: 13.75” X 3.75” X 3.25”
- 72 volts – The ultimate secret weapon for your high voltage, high amperage setup!
- 12.6 amp hours translates to 907 watt hours.
- The more pedal assist (pedals assisting) – the longer the battery will last on a ride.
- Our 20s 90amp continuous BMS with temperature protection will ensure stability within the battery pack and keep all 60 cells juiced up properly.
- And don’t worry about having too many amps – your controller will only use the amps that it needs. Think of this pack as having amps in reserve if you should ever upgrade your motor/controller.
- This 72v pack is built with a tight frame for better heat dissipation. Having too much empty air space actually acts as an insulator – trapping the heat inside the pack (think double-pane windows). Connections are made with solid Nickel strips and copper bus bars, spot welder to each cell. Each cell and each series is tested before assembly. The BMS will prevent over charging and will balance the cells after a full charge. It basically makes your battery as safe and as efficient as possible.
- With all rechargeable batteries, please take great care when charging. Never, ever short out the battery in any way. Failure to safely use this battery can result in fire, explosions, destruction, loss of life, loss of marriage, bad burns and an upset stomach.
- ONLY CHARGE THIS BATTERY IN A PLACE WHERE YOU WOULDN’T MIND STARTING A FIRE. NEVER LEAVE A CHARGING BATTERY HOME ALONE. Some people put their battery and charger in a BBQ grill with the lid on so that if anything bad happens it would be contained. There are also ammo-boxes and safe, metal boxes for charging battery packs. Basically, use your head.
- Charge this pack ONLY with the appropriate lithium ion charger. If you aren’t sure which charger you should use please co tact us to verify.
- Do not open or remove any part of this battery pack. Do not modify the pack in any way – including cutting wires, using connectors that are not compatible with the pack, hard-wiring the pack into a motor or controller, etc. ANY modification of this pack will void any and all warranty, either implied or expressed.
- If this pack is damaged or gets wet do not use it. Danger of fire or thermal runaway of cells can occur, and this can be a life threatening issue. Dispose of a damaged or wet pack immediately by contacting your local hazardous waste disposal office.
All E-Bike Battery Packs are shipped in the order it is received. Please allow 2-10 days to ship. Tracking will be sent as soon as it ships. Contact us if you need assistance.
NOTE: If you are unsure about our product. Please contact us and consult a professional, as batteries can dangerous if misused.