- Very well-balanced bottom end from a single reliable source.
- 66cc Race-Ready PK80 Engine (heavily modified)
- High Performance Racing Carburetor
- High-Flow Air Filter (filter will be silver)
- 5 additional jets for carb (sizes 60,65,70,75,80)
- 42″ long-pull throttle cable
- Cylinder is decked for proper squish clearance and optimal compression.
- Copper Head Gasket
- USA Made Billet Aluminum High-Compression Head (6cc combustion chamber)
- USA Made Billet, port matched “Big-Mouth” 15mm Intake Manifold
- Ported cylinder for advanced timing
- HUGE Transfer Ports with Knifed Edges.
- Transfer Ports cleared, reshaped and redirected.
- Piston ramped at the exhaust, transfers and skirt properly trimmed at intake.
- NGK High-Performance Spark Plug (cooler running)
- NGK Water-Proof Spark Plug Boot
- 12 ? of 7mm copper-core wire
- Studs in cylinder replaced with grade 8.8 studs and hardware.
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are high at the moment. It may take up to 10 days to ship your engine after ordering it.
By purchasing this engine you agree to the following statements:
- I (the buyer) am 18 years of age or older.
- Because these super high-performance engines generates so much power, and that power is out of my control once it is shipped, this engine has no warranty. I guarantee that it will start up & run very well for you, and I will offer you support along the way. Feel free to contact me about any questions you may have.
- This engine is for racing only. Not for on-road use.
- I (the buyer) am responsible for ANY damages or loss that occurs.
- The seller of this engine is not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss that the use of this or other products may cause.
- This engine will make me (the buyer) go VERY FAST – a helmet and ALL OTHER safety equipment must be work at all times.
- I (the buyer) will use this product fully knowing & understanding that going fast on 2 wheels with a very fast gasoline engine attached is VERY DANGEROUS. I (the buyer) understand and accept that doing so may cause serious bodily harm or even death. I (the buyer) take full responsibility for using this engine in any way (intended or not intended.)
This engine is our top of the line powerhouse. We’ve sold over 500 of this series engine in the last 2 years since making them available to the public. You get A LOT of engine for your money – you’d have to spend a lot more elsewhere to get anything even close to this kind of power.
Unlike some other engine builders, we don’t need to badmouth our competition and tell outright lies about them just to try and increase sales. We stand tall here at Bicycle Motor Works, and we let our work speak for itself. Check out our feedback, and you’ll see that we are serious about what we do. We give our customers what they want for the best prices possible. Period.
OK, enough about that. Here’s what this engine is all about; I start with a 38mm stroke bottom end that is factory balanced to within perfection. I make sure that the crank and the shaft are true, correcting it when needed. I remove the small gear, magnet, sprocket and clutch from the shafts to ensure the keys are in properly and everything is true. Loktite is used during reassembly.
Each cylinder is chosen carefully. I use cylinders that have HUGE transfer ports, and I make a knife-edge on the entry wall for increased flow. I also enlarge the port, reshape it, redirect the flow rearward, and smooth out all obstructions. I then reshape and modify the intake and exhaust ports, and finish it all off with lowering the deck height to create optimal compression and proper squish clearance.
Sometimes there will be slight inconsistencies on the cylinder cooling fins. Sometimes they may even be slightly bent. This is normal, and as long as they are not broken off they are fine. I sort through countless cylinders before I find one that meets my standards. The condition of the inside of the cylinder is what really makes the difference. Remember, this is a race engine – FUNCTION over FASHION!
Please contact email@example.com if you have additional questions on this product.