Bicycle Motor Works hand ports all of our Performance Engines! This Ported Engine Kit includes many upgrades, which can only be found on this site.
- Intake and Exhaust ports enlarged and modified
- Cleaned transfer ports for more efficient air flow
- Cylinder decked for higher compression
- Copper head gaskets
- 41 Tooth Sprocket
- Seal Retainer
- 10 Tuning Jets
- NGK Spark Plug
- NGK Spark Plug Boot
- Copper Core, Silicone spark plug wire
Fits most 26″ – 29″ bikes with open center triangles. Not recommended for bikes with rear suspension. Not guaranteed to fit all bikes.
Warning: these things are dangerously fast! Use at your own risk. Death or something worse can occur.
This engine will fit most 24″ and larger wheel bikes, such as Mountain, Cruiser, Chopper and Road bikes with a V-frame. Please contact us if you should have questions.
Detailed Kit Information:
1. Silver Slant-Head Motor 66/80cc 2-Stroke 40mm Engine
2. Low Profile Carburetor
3. Upgraded Hush Muffler
4. Clutch Cable
5. Drive Chain Idler
6. High Quality Main Bearings
7. 415 Heavy-Duty Chain
8. Chain Tension Guide with Bearings
9. Chain Guard
10. Spark Plug
11. CD Ignition Coil
12. Upgraded Alloy Push Clutch Lever
13. Upgraded Twist Throttle and Cable With Grip
14. Universal Mounting U-Bolt mount
15. Black Teardrop Gas Tank (2 Liter Capacity)
16. Fuel Line
17. Throttle Cable
18. Clutch Cable
19. Gasoline Tank Switch
20. Sprocket Clamp Assembly
21. Sprocket Clamp Bolts
22. Large Spring (Heat Shield Spring)
23. Extension Spring (Recoil Spring)
24. High Quality Needle Bearings on Both Ends Crank
25. 41 Tooth Chrome Sprocket with 9 Holes
27. Kill Switch
28. Bonus: Sprocket Removal Tool
29. Bonus: Spark Plug Removal Tool
30. Bonus: Fuel Filter
31. All the Needed Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, and Hardware
**** NOTE: Ported engines kits can take up to 10 business days to ship because each one is built to order.
*** If you are new to engines or bike kits, please allow yourself ample time to build in order to go through each step carefully. If you are unsure about any step, please contact us before you proceed. Still unsure about the kit? Contact us or simply go for the custom built “assembled” bike.
** Several tools are needed for kits: Screwdrivers, Drill (for one small hole), Allen Wrenches (metric), socket set (metric), sprocket set (metric), Chain breaker (or you can cut to length), adjustable wrench, shop scissors or utility knife, Grease.
* The bikes shown in the images are not included with this kit.