BEST PRICES EVER!!!!
The all new Fat Boy Motor YD100 – with 50mm bore. The BIGGEST production 2-stroke engine built for bicycles!
50mm bore X 40mm stroke = 78.54cc (80cc)
There’s no replacement for displacement! This is the same engine that a few other companies are claiming as their own “exclusive” – fact is, there’s only one type of YD100 on the market so why bother with anyone else when Bicycle Motor Works will have the lowest price and first to deliver??
New Features Include:
- 50mm bore single piece cylinder/head (increased weight capacity, lower operating temps, easier starting, sustained power output across varied rpm range)
- 40mm Intake
- High perfromance Speed carb
- Silver anti-corrosion coating
- High performance CDI
- Improved magneto
- High end stainless allen bolts
- Improved gas cap
This bike engine kit includes all of the necessary items to turn your pedal bicycle into a motorized monster!
Warning: these things are dangerously fast! Use at your own risk. Death or worse can occur.
This engine will fit most 26″ and larger wheel bikes, such as Mountain, Cruiser, Chopper and Road bikes with a V-frame. Please contact us if you should have questions.
Detailed Kit Information:
1. Silver Slant-Head Motor 66/80cc 2-Stroke TRIPLE 40mm Engine
2. Low Profile Carburetor
3. Upgraded Hush Muffler
4. Clutch Cable
5. 4-Bolt Drive Chain Idler
6. High Quality Main Bearings
7. 415 Heavy-Duty Chain
8. Chain Tension Guide with Bearings
9. Chain Guard
10. Spark Plug
11. CDI Ignition Coil
12. Upgraded Alloy Push Clutch Lever
13. Upgraded Twist Throttle and Cable With Grip
14. Universal Mounting U-Bolt mount
15. Black Teardrop Gas Tank (2 Liter Capacity)
16. Fuel Line
17. Throttle Cable
18. Clutch Cable
19. Gasoline Tank Switch
20. Sprocket Clamp Assembly
21. Sprocket Clamp Bolts
22. Large Spring (Heat Shield Spring)
23. Extension Spring (Recoil Spring)
24. High Quality Needle Bearings on Both Ends Crank
25. 44 Tooth Chrome Sprocket with 9 Holes
27. Kill Switch
28. Bonus: Sprocket Removal Tool
29. Bonus: Spark Plug Removal Tool
30. Bonus: Fuel Filter
31. All the Needed Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, and Hardware
*** If you are new to engines or bike kits, please allow yourself ample time to build in order to go through each step carefully.? If you are unsure about any step, please contact us before you proceed. Still unsure about the kit? Contact us or simply go for the custom built assembled bike.
** Several tools are needed for kits: Screwdrivers, Drill (for one small hole), Allen Wrenches (metric), socket set (metric), sprocket set (metric), Chain breaker (or you can cut to length), adjustable wrench, shop scissors or utility knife, Grease.
* The bikes shown in the images are not included with this kit.