E-Bike Lithium Battery Pack
• Contains 70 Genuine, High-Density Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh 20A Cells
• 52 volts
• 12.5ah (amp hours)
• 650 watt hours
• 14s5p = 70 Genuine Samsung INR18650-25R cells.
• PERFECT for backpacks!
• Fits in the tightest of frames.
• TOUGH, rigid casing. Shrink wrapped with THICK rubber outer layer.
• 50 amp continuous 100amp maximum BMS
• Beefy XT-90-S output connectors with spark resistor
• Heavy-Duty XT-60 charge connector
• Weight of Battery: ~7 pounds
• Dimensions: See images
- 52 volts – The ultimate secret weapon for your 48 volt system. Compatible with 48 volt motors and controllers – plug and play. You’ll enjoy more power while gaining more range. It’s win-win!!
- 12.5 amp hours translates to 650 watt hours.
- The more pedal assist (pedals assisting) – the longer the battery will last on a ride.
- Our 14s 50amp continuous BMS with temperature protection will ensure stability within the battery pack and keep all 70 cells juiced up properly. And don’t worry about having too many amps – your controller will only use the amps that it needs. Think of this pack as having amps in reserve if you should ever upgrade your motor/controller.
- This 52v pack is built with a tight frame for better heat dissipation.
- Having too much empty air space actually acts as an insulator – trapping the heat inside the pack (think double-pane windows). Connections are made with solid Nickel strips, spot welder to each cell. Each cell and each series is tested before assembly. The BMS will prevent over charging and will balance the cells after a full charge. It basically makes your battery as safe and as efficient as possible.
- With all rechargeable batteries, please take great care when charging. Never, ever short out the battery in any way. Failure to safely use this battery can result in fire, explosions, destruction, loss of life, loss of marriage, bad burns and an upset stomach.
- ONLY CHARGE THIS BATTERY IN A PLACE WHERE YOU WOULDN’T MIND STARTING A FIRE. NEVER LEAVE A CHARGING BATTERY HOME ALONE. Some people put their battery and charger in a BBQ grill with the lid on so that if anything bad happens it would be contained. There are also ammo-boxes and safe, metal boxes for charging battery packs. Basically, use your head. We make these batteries as safe as possible, but stuff can go wrong. Jeez, even Tesla has had its share of battery fires in their cars. Nuf said about that…